Friday, November 20, 2009

At Jie Xi house

today me and my fren ,010 go jessy d house. hmms wan to know wad we did thr? well... is quite lame but i still wanna tell :D cause i'm Lamor XD keke ... 010 brought her dog go thr,Fido.. is a female dog and its very cute >.< ... when Fido Met Jie xi 's rabbit , RIBENA XD ... at 1st Fido keep wan get close to it .. and it smell Ribena Butt.. i think is because 1 is female 1 is male bah ? yi jian zhong qing? haha Jk larh = =! rabbit + dog = ? u can imagine ? And then 010 let go her hand and Fido Chase Ribena .. both of them Run so fast !! so impressed! at last, Ribena hid inside "her Garden" so fido cant catch it ~ hehe

5 comments:

  1. why u al go jie xi's house? i wan go jie xi's house veri long le leh...why she no let me go de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u tell me got wad use ? i can't help u , not my house oso ...tat fren jie xi know her when primary and oso my classmate and she oso jie xi neighbour last time

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...jie xi say if wan go her house muz ask her mom, haiz...dun wan go le...

    ReplyDelete